If you can make package disabler pro , a owner app on Android 5.0 then it will be able to disable many more packages/applications which is otherwise not possible.
Note: you require ADB tool on your computer to perform this operation
Debug Bridge (adb) is a command line tool that allows for communication between a computer and a connected Android device
Steps to enable Device Owner Mode
1. Install package disabler app from play store. It will inform you that you need owner app to exploit the full functionality.
2. Download and install the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) binary
◦ Mac: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sdk-tools-darwin-3859397.zip
◦ Linux: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sdk-tools-linux-3859397.zip
◦ Windows: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sdk-tools-windows-3859397.zip
3. Go to settings->Accounts on your mobile device and remove all google, microsoft, amazon and other accounts. Note: backup your data before this operation.
4. Go to settings->About Device -> build number and click on it 7+ times till it enables “ Developer mode”
5. Go to settings->developer options and enable “ usb debugging”
6. Plug the mobile device into computer using USB cable
◦ Your device might prompt you with a trust dialog. Click accept.
7. On a computer open a Terminal window and run the following command
◦ adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.pdp.deviceowner/.receivers.AdminReceiver
8. Reboot your device
Now you can add your google and other accounts. Package disabler will be able to utilize the android framework to disable apps
NOTE: package disabler does not use any user data