Android devices does not automatically start/boot when power cable is connected, if it has 0% battery.
“AUTO BOOT ON POWER” app will now enable you to start the phone when connected to power supply. This feature is default in all iOS devices.
– Automatically boot the mobile device when connected to power
– Turns on mobile device when power is connected
– Shutdown the device when power is disconnected
– Use cases:
– When phone has 0% battery and is connected to charger or in a car , you may forget to click the power button and the phone does not boot
– “AUTO BOOT ON POWER” app will ensure that your phone will boot up when connected to power without the need to click power key
– If the mobile devices are supposed to be used in shops or in a car, you can enable automatic shutdown of device when power is withdrawn