Samsung keeps blacklisting package disabler apps so we have to release new apps from time to time.
Package Disabler is available to purchase from play store or from this site. The playstore version of package disabler pro requires a PDP engine add-on.
You can download PDP Engine from playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdmmanager.poweroptmizer)
The purchase Package Disabler Business version that is purchased from this website is a single app solution, PDP engine app is not required.
– Disables any APP/Package from Samsung Devices
– Improves Battery Life. Fewer Application running on the system means low consumption
– Improves performance of Android devices. More CPU and RAM can be used for applications that are active. Background applications can be disabled
– Saves disk space on Device. Disabled APPS cannot update. Most of the third-party updates consume large device storage space
– Password protection ( Default password is 0000, this can be changed from the settings menu inside package disabler)
– Import/Export: Once packages are disabled, the list can be exported to SDCard to an XML File (Just click Export Option on the top Menu) When Package disabler is launched on any other device with the XML file, The packages will be disabled automatically.
– Expiry: There is no expiry to Package disabler PRO